Artist's Note

I'm an artist from Singapore, now located in Kent, United Kingdom.

I dabble in everything from painting on canvas to customising toys.

2 time honourable mentions at Funko Fundays 2018 & 2019 Custom Contest, Funkon 2021 Artist Feature.

I have just released a new collection, Little Boos; a collection of tiny ghost figures in various settings depending on theme of each series. Do check it out on my Etsy Store!

All artwork are original works of mine. Please do not share my photos without consent or credit. Please seek permission by dropping me a message on any of the social media platforms i'm on.

** Please note that i am unable to disclose the materials i use nor make video tutorials as all these information are easily available via the internet. Every artist is different and it is up to the individual to do the homework themselves and find the best method/materials most suitable for them.

Please understand that i have put in countless hours/effort into honing and improving my craft and i'd appreciate if you could respect that. Thank you for your time and i hope you enjoy viewing my works. **

•••••••••• •••••••• •••••••• Available For Sale •••••••• •••••••• ••••••••••

Tuesday 6 February 2018

SOLD OUT CUSTOM Funko Pop Mickey Mouse 10" and 4" Britto Edition Disney



















No comments:

Post a Comment